- Lakshmi Ramanaidu is the first wife of Popular Telugu Hero, Akkineni Nagarjuna.
- She is the daughter of renowned Film producer Dr D.Ramanaidu.
- She is the mother of Akkineni Naga Chaitanya who is making his debute in Telugu Films through the movie ‘Josh’.
- She has strong resemblance to brother Venkatesh and many people believed that they were twins when they were kids owing to their smiliar features.
- She is separated from her Film star husband Nagarjuna.
Sitting (From Left) : D.Lakshmi (Suresh Babu’s Wife) , D.Suresh Babu, Dr. D. Ramanaidu, Master Arjun, D.Rajeswari, D.Venkatesh Babu, D.Neeraja, Baby Bhavana, Sharat Raghavan, Laxmi Vijay Raghavan (Nagarjuna’s First Wife)
Standing (from left) : Kum. Ashritha, Mr.Rana, Master Abhiram, Baby Havya Vahini, Baby Malvika, Master Chaitanya